We have a wide range of booklets and leaflets to support you in your grief journey.
Please either download any of the resources below free of charge or contact us for a hard copy, which you can either arrange to collect from any of our branches or we can send them to you by post.
- Now What by Dr Bill Webster – this offers an outline of what the grief process might look like and some suggestions to help cope. Not available to download but we can post a copy.
- Lost for Words by Dr Bill Webster -this is a guide for how to talk to and help offer understanding of someone that has been bereaved. Not available to download but we can post a copy.
Printed booklets that you can also download:
- Not all Heroes Wear Capes by Dr Bill Webster Information for caregivers on supporting themselves during challenging times.
- Grieving Together But Apart Talks about the effect of the pandemic on grief and loss.
- Supporting a Child Through Grief by Fay Bloor Details how to approach the news of a death to children and what to expect from children’s grief
- Funeral Wishes This booklet can help you to express your own funeral wishes.
- What to Expect When Arranging a Funeral – We hope that this printable list will prepare you for the questions you will be asked during the funeral arrangements.
We also have a series of blogs and articles that we have written with advice on how to manage bereavement, please click on the link to the right hand side.