Books, Journals and Downloads
We have a wide range of booklets and leaflets to support you in your grief journey.
Please either download any of the resources below free of charge or contact us for a hard copy, which you can either arrange to collect from any of our branches or we can send them to you by post.
- Now What by Dr Bill Webster – this offers an outline of what the grief process might look like and some suggestions to help cope. Not available to download but we can post a copy.
- Lost for Words by Dr Bill Webster -this is a guide for how to talk to and help offer understanding of someone that has been bereaved. Not available to download but we can post a copy.
Printed booklets that you can also download:
- Not all Heroes Wear Capes by Dr Bill Webster Information for caregivers on supporting themselves during challenging times.
- Grieving Together But Apart Talks about the effect of the pandemic on grief and loss.
- Supporting a Child Through Grief by Fay Bloor Details how to approach the news of a death to children and what to expect from children’s grief
- Funeral Wishes This booklet can help you to express your own funeral wishes.
- What to Expect When Arranging a Funeral – We hope that this printable list will prepare you for the questions you will be asked during the funeral arrangements.
We also have a series of blogs and articles that we have written with advice on how to manage bereavement, please click on the link to the right hand side.
Contrary to the old saying – time heals all wounds – at Dandelions Bereavement Support, we know that it is the expression of our grief and emotions over time that helps us to work through the pain of bereavement.
Grief never ends, but the way we feel about the loss changes as we process it.
People use many different tools and methods to work through their grief and express their feelings around the loss.
One of the most popular ways is journaling which has been proven to have many benefits to a person’s wellbeing and can particularly help in bereavement.
Wathall’s has designed a bespoke Grief Journal which is available to buy online or to reserve and collect from any of our branches.