Take the Virtual Dementia Tour
Posted: 11th September, 2017
For the third year running, G. Wathall & Son Ltd. are proud to bring to Derby some amazing training that has been experienced by over 500,000 people worldwide.
The Virtual Dementia Tour is:
- the ONLY medically proven and evidence based training
- able to give a person with a healthy brain an experience of what Dementia might be like
- able to help you gain a greater understanding of dementia –Your Window into Their World.
After the Tour you will be able to:
- identify and better understand the behaviours and needs of someone with Dementia
- create a positive environment for those with dementia
- improve communication and the care you give someone with Dementia
For a special offer of £25 per person, you can understand how some small, positive changes in your practice can improve lives.
The experience takes just two hours and will run in 3 timed slots on Tuesday 11th April 2017 at G. Wathall & Son Ltd.’s premises on Macklin Street, Derby. For more information or to book a space please call Joan on 01332 345268.